Back To Blog
- 8 slices bacon, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (12 ounces) Coca-Cola
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed, and drained
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, drained
- Cook bacon and onion over medium-high heat in large skillet until bacon is browned and crispy. Drain fat and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine Coca-Cola, tomato paste, mustard, and hot pepper sauce in large bowl; mix well. Add beans, pineapple, and bacon mixture to Coca-Cola mixture; mix well. Transfer to prepared dish. Bake, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes or until beans are hot and bubbly.