- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Coca-Cola
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt, black pepper, and chili powder
- 1-pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Combine first 6 ingredients in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable food storage bag. Pour marinade over chicken, turning to coat. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator overnight. Remove chicken from marinade (reserve marinade).
- Place chicken on well-oiled pan and bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes. Remove from oven, slide chicken around in pain to sop up caramelized sauce. Baste with reserved marinade and return to oven an additional 15 minutes.