Back To Blog
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2-pound sea scallops
- 1/2-pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2-pound button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup Coca-Cola
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 pound spinach fettuccine, cooked
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook until softened and translucent.
- Add scallops, shrimp, mushrooms, Coca-Cola, water, and lemon juice to skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook until scallops and shrimp are tender, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, blend flour, salt, and half-and-half in small bowl. Gradually add flour mixture to seafood mixture, stirring constantly, until thickened and combined.
- Divide fettuccine among serving bowls. Spoon seafood mixture over pasta; garnish with Parmesan cheese and parsley.