- 4 to 5 small red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 5 cups)
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 3 cups)
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Coca-Cola
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 cups green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 yellow, red, orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 3 tablespoons Coca-Cola
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix red potatoes, sweet potatoes, onion, olive oil, 2 tablespoons Coca-Cola, and vinegar on rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar, salt, and black pepper. Mix to coat. Roast 17 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are browned and tender.
- Meanwhile, steam green beans over boiling water until crisp-tender, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- When potatoes and green beans are done, combine with tomatoes and bell peppers. Add dressing and stir until all ingredients are coated. Serve hot or warm.