Back To Blog
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup orange juice
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (16 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Combine Coca-Cola, water, orange juice, and almond extract in a large saucepan; mix well. Add pie filling, peaches, and cranberries to Coca-Cola mixture.
- Bring fruit mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce temperature to low and simmer 12 to 15 minutes or until fruit is tender. Serve warm, at room temperature or chilled. Garnish with mint leaves, if desired.