Our mouths are watering after reading this recipe…you’ll need to try this and let us know what you think!
· 1 can Minute Maid Peach Punch Frozen concentrate, mixed with 1 ½ cans of water
· 2 cups 500 mL Minute Maid Original 100% chilled Orange Juice from concentrate
· ½ cup lime juice
· 5 cups of Sprite
· Frozen grapes and peaches to serve
How to make
1. In a large bowl or pitcher, stir together Minute Maid Frozen Peach Punch with Minute Maid 100% Orange Juice and lime juice.Chill until needed
2. Fill glass with frozen grapes and peaches. Fill halfway with the pre-made juice, and top with Sprite. Alternatively, skewer grapes and peach slices on a straw and freeze.
To make this drink dirty (for all the adults out there), add 1-2 oz of Vodka or Malibu Rum in the glass over ice before adding the pre-made mix and Sprite.