Back To Blog
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 2 small Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 4 to 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds whole pork tenderloin
- Combine Coca-Cola, beef broth, vinegar, and mustard in large bowl; mix well. Add apples, onions, garlic, cinnamon, ginger, salt, and pepper to Coca-Cola mixture; mix well.
- Place pork tenderloin in large resealable food storage bag. Pour Coca-Cola mixture over pork, turning to coat. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator at least 3 hours to let flavors blend, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove pork from marinade, discard marinade. Place pork in roasting pan. Cook pork about 25 to 30 minutes or until internal temp0erature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit when tested with meat thermometer into thickest part of pork.
- Remove pork from oven and transfer to cutting board. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before carving. Internal temperature will continue to rise 5-10 degrees Fahrenheit during stand time. Serve with applesauce and your favorite side dishes!