- 2 large T-Bone steaks (or other select cut suitable for barbecuing)
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt or steak seasoning
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 cloves fresh minced garlic
- 2 cans (24 ounces) Coca-Cola
- Using a fork, pierce each steak several times on both sides and place in shallow glass baking pan (DO NOT use stainless steel).
- Sprinkles steaks with seasoning salt and black pepper. Pour Worcestershire sauce over steaks and add garlic. Turn steaks over to ensure they are well coated with seasonings.
- Pour Coca-Cola over steaks to completely cover. Cover pan with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2 hours, turning steaks after the first hour. Discard marinade and barbecue steak to desired doneness.