- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Hamburger Buns
- Brown ground beef, onion, and green pepper in heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat. When meat is cooked through, drain excess fat.
- Add remaining ingredients, except buns, and stir to combine. Cover and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve meat mixture on hamburger buns.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.