- 1 ½ pounds bone-in chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup Spanish, green olives with pimientos
- 1/3 cup capers
- 1 ¼ cups Coca-Cola
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Season chicken with oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper. Place chicken in shallow dish or resealable food storage bag. Add olives and capers.
- Combine Coca-Cola, vinegar, and olive oil in small bowl; pour over chicken. Cover and marinate for 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
- Arrange chicken mixture in 13x9-inch baking dish and spoon marinade over chicken. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with paprika.
- Cover and bake chicken 50 minutes to 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with additional olives, capers, and chopped fresh parsley