Back To Blog
- 2 cups baby carrots (diced optional)
- 1 can (12 ounces) Coca-Cola
- 1 cup water plus additional, as needed
- 3 tablespoons cranberry chutney
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- Place carrots in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Cover with Coca-Cola and 1 cup water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until carrots are tender; about 8 minutes.
- Drain carrots and return to saucepan. Add chutney, Dijon mustard, and butter. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until carrots are glazed.
- Place carrots in serving bowl. Top with pecans.