- 3 eggs
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons oil
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons Coca-Cola
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¾ cup grated carrots
Cream Cheese Ingredients
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk, or as needed
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine eggs, oil, Coca-Cola, granulated, and brown sugars in a large mixing bowl. Blend until smooth.
- Add all dry ingredients to bowl and stir until well combined.
- Stir in carrots and mix to combine. Pour about ¼ cup batter into 12 paper-lined or greased muffin cups. Bake 15 minutes or until knife inserted into centers of cupcakes come out clean.
- Let completely cool, frost with Cream Cheese Icing.
Cream Cheese Directions
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and creamy; add milk as needed to adjust consistency.