Coca-Cola Burgers are a twist on a traditional burger. A french dressing and Coca-Cola basting sauce give your burger a perfectly grilled flavor! Obviously, the best pairing for this entrée is Coke Classic or Coke Zero.
You’ll need this recipe at your next home-gating experience.
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup Classic Coca-Cola (divided)
- 1/2 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 6 tablespoons French salad dressing (divided)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (80% lean)
1. Preheat a grill until it reaches 400 degrees. In a bowl, mix together the egg, 1/4 cup of Coca-Cola, saltines, 2 tablespoons of French dressing, and Parmesan cheese. Mix in the ground beef.
2. Form into 6 patties.
3. Pour the remaining Coca-Cola and dressing into a small bowl, and mix well.
4. Grill burgers, brushing with the Coca-Cola/dressing mixture during grilling.
5. Grill for about 6 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165º Fahrenheit.
6. Layer on buns with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes.
For the full recipe, visit this link.