Back To Blog
- 2 squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened chocolate
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup double-strength hot coffee
- 2 ½ cups milk
- 1 ½ cups Coca-Cola, chilled
- Ice cream or whipped cream
- Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over hot water. Stir in sugar. Gradually stir in hot coffee, mixing thoroughly.
- Add milk and continue cooking until all particles of chocolate are dissolved and mixture is smooth, about 10 minutes. Pour into jar, cover, and chill. When ready to serve, stir in chilled Coca-Cola. Serve over ice cubes in tall glasses. Top with ice cream or whipped cream.