Back To Blog
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled and cut into strips
- 1/2 cup Thick Barbecue Sauce (Featured Recipe)
- 1 package mixed salad greens
- 1 tomato cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup canned corn, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Toss chicken breasts lightly with Thick Barbecue Sauce; set aside. See https://www.atlanticbottling.com/blog/thick-barbecue-sauce for the Barbecue Sauce Recipe!
- Mix salad greens, tomato, onion, corn, and black beans in medium bowl.
- Top with sliced chicken, drizzle ranch dressing and Cheddar cheese. Serve with additional barbecue sauce, if desired.