- 3 tablespoons Coca-Cola, divided
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon soy sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine 2 tablespoons Coca-Cola and 1 tablespoon soy sauce with white wine, brown sugar, cornstarch, and garlic. Set aside.
- Toss asparagus with olive oil, remaining 1 tablespoon Coca-Cola, and 1 teaspoon soy sauce on rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add asparagus and sauce to pan and stir to coat. When sauce has thickened, remove from heat, and serve. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.