Apricot Coca-Cola and Rosemary Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup Coca-Cola
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary plus additional for garnish
- Place chicken in large baking dish. Rub garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes over chicken. Spread 1 tablespoon apricot preserves over each chicken breast. Drizzle with Coca-Cola and soy sauce; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons rosemary. Cover and marinate at room temperature at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade, discard marinade. Grill chicken on lightly greased grill rack coated with cooking spray for 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through. Save immediately and garnish with fresh rosemary.