- Feb 03, 2016
- 50 frozen meatballs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups cherry cola
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place meatballs in a lightly greased slow cooker.
- In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add jalapenos and garlic and cook until soft, 2-3 minutes.
- Add cherry cola and brown sugar to pan. In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and water. Whisk cornstarch mixture into the cola mixture.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer another minute or two until sauce is thickened. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour cola mixture over meatballs in slow cooker. Cook on low for 3-5 hours, or until meatballs are heated through and sauce is bubbly.
Cherry Cola Jalapeno Meatballs
These appetizing meatballs will give your party the kick it needs!
Total Time 3 hr 15 min